Air Conditioning and Heating in Garden Grove, Newport Beach, & Huntington, CA – Service, Repair, and Installation
Air conditioning and heating service are needed to maintain the temperature in your home. Without them, you turn into a living ice cube or cook like food on a stove. It’s important to fix faulty units as soon as possible.
Book an appointment now for services in Garden Grove, Newport Beach, and Huntington, CA, and surrounding areas.
Here are a few warning signs that indicate it is time for repairs:
- Leaky Unit: This is usually the biggest problem with an HVAC unit. The air conditioner and heater constantly have to work harder to cool the house, and this will shorten its life and increase energy bills,
- Low Refrigerant Charge: Low refrigerant levels can be caused by a leak in the system, which is an easy fix for our professionals.
- Dirty Filters: This is probably one of the easiest fixes since changing your filter regularly can significantly improve airflow, reduce energy consumption, cut down on allergens, and prolong the life of your unit.
- Broken Thermostat: Outdated or broken thermostats are easily replaced, but it could also indicate a larger issue with your unit.
Contact Stephan Home Comfort for air conditioning and heating repairs in Garden Grove, Newport Beach, Huntington, CA, and surrounding areas.
If your system is over ten years old, it’s probably time to invest in a new system. Older air conditioner units are less energy-efficient and face more frequent breakdowns. Replacing your unit with a high-efficiency model will help reduce your carbon footprint and save you money on future cooling bills!
Another sign is if your unit has been repaired three times or more within the same year. Constant repairs can be costly, and when you have to keep getting the same repair repeatedly, it’s time to look into a replacement unit.
HVAC issues are complicated and expensive, so it’s tempting to put off calling in a professional, but here are some consequences of continued neglect:
- Your unit is at risk for heat-related damage: When your unit malfunctions, it can cause damage to other components of your system. These other parts will need to be repaired or replaced.
- Your unit is at risk for mold and bacteria growth: When cooling coils are dirty, humid air enters the ducts that supply cooled air into your home. Bacteria, germs, moisture fungus and pollen will be circulated throughout your home.
- You risk illness and allergies: A dirty air conditioning and heating system is a breeding ground for allergens, mold spores and germs. This can exacerbate respiratory conditions such as asthma and allergies.
- You risk an increase in your energy bills: When your unit isn’t working properly, you’re likely to use more energy than necessary. This will drive up your monthly bills!
Fixing your air conditioning or heating unit is the best option if you want to save money on your next utility bill, improve air quality in your home, and live a comfortable life.
Call us today at (714) 894-6500 for air conditioning and heating maintenance, tune-ups, repair, or replacement services in Garden Grove, Newport Beach, Huntington, CA, and surrounding areas!
Keeping our heating systems in good shape is similar to keeping an eye on our health. Regular inspections can help catch issues before they become costly and dangerous. Having your home’s heating system serviced on a seasonal basis can keep everything running smoothly with minimal problems. It is important to have your heating system checked out by a professional heating company before the winter season begins.
Following are the reasons why scheduling heating maintenance on a seasonal basis is such a good idea:
To avoid costly HVAC repairs and maintain it for long time, you need to schedule heating maintenance when fall arrives. Below listed are some points that supports the idea of fall heating maintenance:
1. Greater energy efficiency
Making sure that your heating system is well-maintained is an easy way to improve energy efficiency. You can avoid unnecessary expenditures on long-term maintenance by having a licensed professional lubricate components and clean filters.
2. Longevity of equipment
In addition to extending the life of your heating equipment, routine maintenance can make it work even more efficiently. It is possible to repair this small problem before it causes extensive damage that is much more difficult to repair.
3. Better air quality
The quality of your indoor air is improved when your furnace is well-maintained. Filters should be changed regularly because they are easily clogged up with pollen and dust, contributing to poor air quality.
4. Reduced Costs of Repair
There are a variety of reasons why repair costs may quickly rise. You will save more money in the long run, however, with preventative maintenance. Having your heating system inspected by professionals can prevent small problems from becoming emergency repairs costing you a lot later.
5. Increased Safety & Comfort
A properly functioning furnace will make your entire home more comfortable. In addition to reducing air quality, furnace problems can increase the likelihood of a fire. Therefore, maintaining the heating system regularly will maximize security and comfort in the home.
For your system to perform at its peak during the heating season, preventive maintenance is a wise investment at the beginning of the heating season. This will ensure reliable, efficient heating and avoid costly breakdowns down the road.
7. Breakdowns are rarer
When one component of your heating system fails, other components may fail as well. The last thing any homeowner wants to do just before the holidays is replace their entire furnace. In addition, a broken heating system could be very dangerous if you live in a very cold or remote environment.
8. Carbon Monoxide leaks
If there is a problem with the exhaust line in your heating unit, our technicians will detect it immediately. Unfortunately, it is possible to become poisoned by carbon monoxide if there is a leak from an exhaust line. The average annual death toll from CO is 500.
Carbon monoxide leaks are sometimes visible only through gas burner inspections. When the flame is blue, your furnace has burned up your gas completely, while if it’s yellow, it won’t be burning properly.
If you decide not to get your heating system serviced annually, you can face high maintenance costs or even dangers during the holidays. We at Stephan Home Comfort have implemented a completely transparent pricing policy. This Christmastime, let us advise you linger empathetically and support our heating service in Garden Grove, CA.
Stephan’s Home Comfort Services provides heater and air conditioning repair, service, installation and services in Garden Grove CA and surrounding areas.