Furnace Repair in Garden Grove, Newport Beach, Huntington, CA and Surrounding Areas
Winter is here, and it’s time for you to turn your attention to your HVAC system. You would not want your system to collapse in the middle of a long winter night. You would neither wish to bear the massive expense that comes along with replacing and repairing the system.
Therefore, it is always better to have it tuned up right before the season to ensure maximum efficiency. Not sure where to start? Do not worry! Our team of experts is here to help you guide through everything regarding HVAC and furnace repair in Garden Grove.
When to Call the Experts?
We will first start with understanding when exactly is the right time to call in the experts. Obviously, you would want to get the professionals right before the season. But will that be enough?
We have mentioned a few common issues which require immediate attention from the experts:
- Your furnace is not heating up properly.
- The temperature distribution within your space is unbalanced.
- The furnace will not start or suddenly shut down while it is operating.
- Your utility bill increases along with problems with the furnace.
- The furnace is making rattling, popping, or other unnatural sounds while operating.
- There are signs of soot inside your space or near the ventilation parts.
When you see any of these indications, it is okay for you to assume that there is indeed something wrong with your furnace and that you should call the experts.
Otherwise, we advise you to contact the experts at these times:
- Once Every year: Having an annual tune-up for your machine ensures efficiency and also helps you save money. Besides, having the system checked once a year guarantees the quality of the indoor air.
- Before Winter Sets In: It is usually in the winter that we see the proper use of the furnace. Therefore, it is advised to tune it up once before the season sets in. This ensures that the system is in good condition, reduces the risks of sudden system failure, and guarantees a longer lifespan.
What Can We Do?
We have been in this field since 1988, and thus, have enough experience and knowledge to come up with solutions to any issues that your HVAC system can dish out. Our team is composed of the most qualified technicians, and we guarantee their professionalism and expertise.
We value the satisfaction of our customers. Thus, we have the best technology to give you the most efficient services and solutions. We are quick with our solutions and firm on our word.
If you are seeking a team of competent experts to take care of your HVAC system, give Stephan Home Comfort a call without hesitation. We promise to deliver the best services to you and your family. All you need to do is reach out to us at (714) 894-6500 to schedule an appointment, and our team of professionals will be at your service.
Searching for Furnace Repair in Garden Grove, CA and Surrounding Areas? Call us today!
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
What Happens If You Don’t Use A Filter In Your Furnace?
Running a furnace without a filter can cause the build-up of dust particles and fur if you have pets. For a longer lifeline of the furnace, it is essential to have a filter inside and outside the unit.
How Often Should A Furnace Be Serviced?
A furnace needs servicing at least once a year, but if you tend to stay at home more these days, try a yearly maintenance service instead of an annual one.
Professionals at Stephan’s Home Comfort Services perform a thorough examination, along with indications to observe malfunctions in the air filter, external and internal unit, pilot light, heat exchanger, along a carbon monoxide check.
How Long Does A Furnace Last?
If appropriately serviced, the furnace lasts 15 years at most, sometimes lasting as long as two decades.
However, it is efficient to use newer systems because they use less fuel and electrical energy.
Why Is My Furnace Running But With No Heat?
Thermostat or pilot light issues might be the reason why your furnace is not producing heat despite being on.
These are responsible for giving your HVAC unit the signal to start heating the house. For professional services, contact furnace repair, Garden Grove.
How Long Does It Take To Fix A Broken Furnace?
If your furnace breaks down constantly, you need a complete replacement instead of fixing it. Fixing severe damages might take as much as a week, with minor issues taking only a few hours!